|Buy 25+||10% OFF|
|Buy 50+||18% OFF|
|Buy 200+||30% OFF|
- Material: Made from 100% Polyester. It is an elegant and luxurious fabric that is crisp, shiny, and structured. Woven with twisted threads in a ribbed style weave
- can be made or blended with fibers such as silk, polyester, nylon, and spandex (for added stretch).
- Best Uses: Taffeta fabric can be used to sew fashionable apparel and chic décor, formal apparel, wedding or prom dresses, evening gowns, skirts, pants, lining garments, nightwear, corsets, lingerie, and luxurious decors like curtains and table covers.
- Recommendation: High quality and a very reasonable price. Free and fast shipping all across the US. Highly recommended to you.
- Wash Care: Washable - Machine Cycle Cold or Warm, Low Tumble, Dry under low temperatures.
NOTE: When purchasing more than 1 Yard, your fabric will come in a continuous piece. For example, if you order 2 Yards of fabric, you will receive a piece that measures 58" x 72".